Product Details

When should I see a doctor before buying Orka Two hearing aids?

You should see a doctor, preferably an Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) specialist, if you have any of the problems listed below:

  • Your ear has a birth defect or an unusual shape.
  • Your ear was injured or deformed in an accident.
  • You saw blood, pus, or fluid coming out of your ear in the past 6 months
  • Your ear feels painful or uncomfortable
  • You have a lot of ear wax, or you think something could be in your ear
  • You get really dizzy or have a feeling of spinning or swaying (called vertigo)
  • Your hearing changed suddenly in the past 6 months
  • Your hearing changes: it gets worse then gets better again
  • You have worse hearing in one ear
  • You hear ringing or buzzing in only one ear

Was this answer helpful?