You should see a doctor, preferably an Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) specialist,
if you have any of the problems listed below:
- Your ear has a birth defect or an unusual shape.
- Your ear was injured or deformed in an accident.
- You saw blood, pus, or fluid coming out of your ear in the past 6
- Your ear feels painful or uncomfortable
- You have a lot of ear wax, or you think something could be in your
- You get really dizzy or have a feeling of spinning or swaying
- Your hearing changed suddenly in the past 6 months
- Your hearing changes: it gets worse then gets better again
- You have worse hearing in one ear
- You hear ringing or buzzing in only one ear