1. Check the remaining power of the hearing aid
Make sure your hearing aids are charged. You can find the remaining battery display on the app homepage.
2. Check the volume control in the app
You can turn up or down the volume in either ear using the app.
3. Check the earpiece and wax guards on both hearing aids are free of earwax
You can follow the 'Caring for Your Device' section of the user guide for hearing aid cleaning and maintenance.
4. Make sure that your hearing aids are in "hearing aid“ mode
If the hearing aids are in Bluetooth® mode, please double tap it and check whether it comes back to hearing aid mode by starting to hear the sound.
5. Restart your hearing aids
Put the hearing aids into the charging case and close the lid, wait for around 10 seconds, and then take the hearing aids out. Make sure the charging case is charged.
6. Do the hearing test again
Please redo the hearing test in a quiet environment. If the modified audiogram still does not help with the sound, please contact us and describe your issues in details.