1. Check the volume control in the app
You can turn up the volume in either ear using the app.
2. Choose a suitable dome
Try using the closed dome or power dome. Follow the instructions in the How-to video to choose a suitable dome.
Select proper domes
3. Place the earpiece correctly in your ear canal
Follow the instructions in the How-to video. Slightly shake your head to ensure that your hearing aid fits.
4. Check the earpiece and wax guards on both hearing aids are free of earwax
You can follow the 'Caring for Your Device' section of the user guide for hearing aid cleaning and maintenance.
5. Keep your ear canal clean and free from earwax
Please follow the instructions of a professional when cleaning your ear canal.
6. Do the hearing test again
Please redo the hearing test in a quiet environment. If the modified audiogram still does not help with the sound, please contact us and describe your issues in details.